- meat and meat products,
- dairy products
- fish and fish products
- baked goods,
- fruits, vegetables and mushrooms, processed fruit, vegetable products
- mineral waters and non-alcoholic beverages
- fat and oil making industry products
- healthy and ecological food
- coffee, tea, herbs, spices and seasonings
- spirits and yeats industry products
WHO VISITS THE ZONE?
Every year, the FOOD zone at POLAGRA is visited by tens of thousands of professionals from around the world, looking for new products, inspirations, and above all focused on concluding long-term contracts. This is an important event in the development of new export perspectives, in which the Hosted Buyers program plays a key role, thanks to which managers of retail chains as well as wholesalers, distributors and importers of food from outside Poland can take part in the fair on very preferential terms.
The exhibition is accompanied by industry training dedicated for both: food producers and food distributors, which concerns new legal regulations or marketing solutions for entrepreneurs from the food industry. Discussion panels with experts on changes in consumer behavior and nutrition trends also take place.