The best of the best, selected through online eliminations, will meet at the Polagra fair on September 27-29 (Wednesday - Friday).
12 competitors qualified for the finals of the Master Baker competition in 4 categories (random order):
- PROFESSIONALS: Bartosz Wróblewski, Juliusz Gozdek, Michał Hajnrych
- AMATEURS: Daria Wasielewska, Marcin Pawlikowski, Wieńczysław Nabrzyski
- STUDENTS: Natalia Pinter, Oliwier Rączka, Robert Szczałba
- RURAL WOMEN'S CLUB: Marek Bobin, Barbara Płonka, Krystyna Michalczuk
During the final competition, each competitor will prepare bread live (according to the assumptions for each group):
- September 27 (Wednesday) - professionals and students
- September 28 (Thursday) - amateurs and KGW
The awards ceremony will take place on September 29 (Friday) at 1:00 p.m. on the Trendy Stage (main stage).
We invite all fans of healthy, delicious bread to support the competitors at the Master Baker stand (pavilion 5, stand no. 1).
The organizer of the competition is the Polish Ecology Association. The project is financed by the Fund for the Promotion of Grain and Grain Products.