VISIT POLAGRA FAIR
SEPTEMBER 25-27, 2024 (Wednesday - Friday)
Why is it worth it?
- There are several decades of history behind POLAGRA. Its first edition took place in 1985,
- For many years, it has focused producers, processors from the agri-food industry,
- Appreciates and promotes achievements Polish and world solutions for the food industry,
- Its sets trends in food trade.
And all this during LIVE MEETINGS in three zones: FOOD, FOODTECH and HORECA.
Is a place with consumer trends presentation, a wide review of offers. It is also a place of the promotion of the Polish food industry.
A rich offer for the food technology industry - from machinery and equipment, complete technological lines, through devices for packaging and storing food, to means of hygiene and transport.
The latest technological solutions and equipment for catering establishments and accommodation facilities.
The strong point of the POLAGRA exhibition is the exhibition of technologies for the food industry. It is made up of a large group of companies supplying machinery and equipment, including complete production lines, for the meat, baking and other food industry, as well as suppliers of refrigeration, filtering systems and packaging solutions.
Program of events
We have prepared for you a new offer of workshops, trainings, competitions and industry debates about food.
In addition, we invite you to the next editions of events:
- Polish Culinary Cup
- Chefs Academy - workshops for chefs
- Master Baker competition for bakers
- Bakery Forum - Healthy Bread
See the video-report from the previous edition of Polagra: